The 2016 Charleston Area Stormwater Pond Management Conference will provide a forum to give the latest information, resources, and tools on stormwater pond management for the Lowcountry community.
CONFERENCE AGENDA TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Integrated weed management
- Shoreline management
- Pond inspection and maintenance
- Funding and budgeting
- Upland management for healthy ponds
- Dredging and sediment disposal
- Communication strategies for your HOA or client
- Hands-on problem solving, and more
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Registration for the conference must be received by Oct. 27th.
Please see the PDF (chs-pond-conference-2016) for more information on the conference and how to register.